There are significant differences between the various types of real estate transactions. Whether you are looking to buy a home to live in, for investment purposes or looking to sell or lease, tailored duties and services are essential at each stage of the process in order for it to be a successful transaction. It is important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet these demands to ensure a seamless and timely transaction process!
When selling a home it is crucial to ensure that the process is handled in a responsible educated manner. Through the use of fact-based pricing strategies and modern marketing techniques, the Flavelle brothers strive to achieve the highest possible selling price in the shortest amount of time for their clients.
If you are selling your home, we will:
- Market your home through social media, our webpage, and multiple listing services.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in recent months.
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings, and special features.
Buying a home is one of the biggest purchases in one's life. To ensure success, the Flavelle brothers work with their client's side by side throughout the entire process. We work with our clients to best understand their needs and desires, matching them with a property that will be the best fit. When working with our team you will have access to our personalized concierge service aiding in the facilitation of a seamless moving process, helping reduce the stresses of moving so that you can focus on the excitement to come.
If you are buying a home, we will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions.
- Discuss and analyze the best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria.
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home.
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process.
Investing in Real Estate although lucrative can be an unnecessarily daunting journey for a first-time investor. Having no prior experience, and so many questions needing to be answered such what to buy, where to buy, and how to set it up, one can feel overwhelmed and alone. Fortunately, having been through the process countless times the Flavelle brothers seek to make the Investment process a fun, easy and exciting experience, being there for our clients throughout the entire journey.
If you are looking to invest in real estate, we will:
- Make you feel comfortable, working at your pace.
- Explain and guide you through the process.
- Break down the profit potential of a property helping you visualize its potential returns.
- Find you properties with the potential to both appreciate and cash flow.
Selling an investment property is very different from selling your residence. Investors aren’t buying from an emotional perspective as a regular home buyer would so it is important that they made aware of the property’s investment potential. Many realtors fail to realize this attempting to market investment properties like they would any other listing. Further complication arises when tenants are involved, yet another complex situation many Realtors are not equipped to handle. The Flavelle brothers seek to make the process as quick as possible by implementing a multi-part marketing strategy, breaking down the investment so prospective buyers can easily visualize the benefit of adding your property to their portfolio.
If you are looking to sell an investment property, we will:
- Issue the appropriate notices (where applicable).
- Implement a multi-part marketing strategy.
- Work to negotiate the highest possible selling price in the shortest amount of time.
With the large volume of media coverage, it is no secret that in Ontario there is an extreme shortage of rentals units on the market. Unfortunately, due to this shortfall vacancies are quick to be filled with fierce competition making it extremely difficult for one to find their next home. To tackle this head-on, the Flavelle brothers set out to prepare their clients in advance for the application process, enabling applications to be submitted and considered quickly. Through advanced preparation and prompt actions, our clients have enhanced chances of winning the property.
If you are looking to lease a property, we will:
- Guide you through the process with our knowledge and expertise.
- Ensure you are prepared with the required documents and information maximizing your chances of getting the rental you want.
- Expose you to listings that fit your profile.
- Schedule viewings at the earliest convenient time.
Karl and Grant Flavelle
Manor Hill Realty Inc., Brokerage
- (416) 837-9874
- (416) 245-1881
- (416) 901-1661
- Email Us
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty